- Louisiana Rabbit Breeders Association
- Sweepstakes & Quality Point Calculations
- 1st place gets 6pts times the number in class.
- Example:5 Sr. Bucks in class. 1st place rabbit get 6pts X 5 in class = 30pts.
- 2nd place gets 4pts times the number in class.
- 3rd place gets 3pts times the number in class.
- 4th place gets 2pts times the number in class.
- 5th place gets 1pt times the number in class.
- The Best of Breed rabbit gets 1pt times the number shown. Example 30 rabbits shown BOB rabbit gets 1pt X 30 shown = 30pts.
- The Best Opposite Sex of Breed rabbit gets 1/2pt times the number shown. Example: 30 rabbits shown BOS rabbit gets .5pts X 30 shown = 15pts
- Best way to send in points is to use the Show Points form on LRBA website. When you send out the individuals Exhibitor Show Report, fill in the Breed and Exhibitors name then use the Display Points total in the Points column. If they won BOB, use the above calculation. Enter in the BOB column. If they won BOS use the above calculation. Enter in BOS column.
- Add the Pts + BOB + BOS columns for the Total.
- If you are using your computer to generate the report, Show Points form is in Microsoft Excel. The program will let you type in the breed, name and points. Then it will total it for you.
Email reports to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org
60250 Choctaw St.
Plaquemine, LA 70764